We run short preparatory courses for all the Cambridge English exams, run online -
Key- CEFR Level A2
Preliminary - CEFR Level B1
First - CEFR Level B2
Advanced - CEFR Level C1
Proficiency - CEFR Level C2
For each exam we offer five modules, each of twenty hours - ten "live" lessons with a teacher and a preparatory or follow up hour for each "live" lesson. The modules prepare you for the different papers of the exam and you can choose to do all of tnem (thus following a complete course) or just those which focus on the areas in which you are weakest. The modules are :
1. Language improvement - this module ensures that your grammatical and lexical knowledge is at the correct level for the exam.
2. Focus on listening - Improve your ability to understand spoken English and practise for the listening paper of the exam.
3. Focus on speaking - increase your spoken fluency and practise for the speaking test in the exam.
4. Focus on writing - improve your ability to write the type of texts featured in the exam,
5. Focus on reading - improve your ability to understand written English and practise for the reading section of the exam.